Connecter 1.4.5 | Selecting Multiple Folders and other UX improvements
New release Connecter v1.4.5
The first update of the year comes with Folders Selection mode, requested UX/UI changes and bug fixes to Connecter.
This release includes:
- Folder Selection mode — allows you to mark multiple folders and change their color, hide or star them. Use the “Apply to sub-folders” option to easily manage whole folders structures.
- Folders loader — loading folders which contain many sub-folders could take a bit of time so we added a simple loader to indicated when a directory is still being loaded.
- Switching back and forth through folders using the mouse Back/Forward buttons (like in Chrome, Firefox, etc).
- Contextual tooltips — we’ve added some smart tooltips to get you familiar with Connecter’s basics faster. More tooltips are coming to introduce different features you might never thought existed.
- Rate Connecter — Yes, we’d love to know how you’d rate your experience with Connecter so far. Do write your critics and suggestions — we listen to you!
- Number of bug fixes and improvements..
Quick tips: How to add new new asset to Connecter