GrowFX 1.9.9 (Service pack 6)
What’s new in GrowFX 1.9.9 (Service pack 6)
- Added full compatibility with 3ds Max 2019 (64-bit);
- Added a new Shape modifier that allows the user to modify lines of path by control points;
- Added Color Channel and Color Mask options in the Surface distributor;
- Added Use Last Level option in the Path and Path position distributor, which will allow using only the last level of the parent path;
- Added Path Pos – Min % and Path Pos – Max % parameters in the Instanced geometry, which will allow to control the appearance of the instanced objects along the parent path;
- Added the ability to affect to the Material ID of the mesh builders;
- Added the ability to affect to the Displace UVW Mapping parameters of some mesh builders;
- Added the MaxSctipt functions to access the Cache Mode parameters;
- Some minor bugs are fixed.
Exlevel is delighted to offer GrowFX is a plant modeling and animation system for Autodesk® 3ds Max®.
You can recreate digitally a lifelike 3D model of any plant, from grass and trees to woodland using a refreshingly simple interface and an essential set of parameters that you can set up yourself.
GrowFX lets you create broadleaf trees, conifers, palm trees, flowers, ivy and many other vegetational compositions. Its unique model building tools will help you create creeping plants, entwining scene objects, and shearing plants of any shape. Plants may bend around different objects.
GrowFX is fully compatible with 3ds Max®. All parameters can be animated. You can, for example, create a wind animation, plant growth animation and other kinds of animation you can imagine. There is also an opportunity to edit the parameters using MAXScript.