The steps off the video are:
- Open an image in Photoshop high dynamic range, and 32 bits (in .EXR or .HDR format), previously saved in any 3D application such as 3ds Max, Cinema 4D, Blender, Maya, etc.
- ArionFX upload it and establish settings according to user needs. ArionFX is a plugin that allows to process HDR images extremely easily, with dynamic range of up to 32 bits.
- Load the same image in Adobe Camera Raw to set brightness, contrast and definition.
- Compressing the result to 16-bit platform to export to formats such as .JPG, .PNG or .TIF.
- Finally touch up / reset contrastres, colors, brightness and levels.