Tiler: Update v2.3 | Bogdan Bogdanović
Tiler is a Photoshop extension for tiling textures and creating seamless textures. Fast and easy to use.
- Tile texture fast and easy across entire document or just within a selection.
- Does not reduce Photoshop’s performance over time as “Patterns” do (see this link for more info: https://helpx.adobe.com/be_en/photoshop/kb/optimize-photoshop-cc-performance.html).
- Better quality for scaled textures compared to Photoshop’s default Pattern Fill.
- Remove visible patterns that sometimes occur when tiling seamless textures.
- Create seamless textures with ease (flatten uneven lighting, remove seams).
New features for Tiler v2.3:
– Added a new feature called “Tiling Method”. Now you can choose from two methods for tiling a texture: Tiler and Pattern Fill.
-Tiler produces better overall quality and Pattern Fill is faster in some situations.