VW Studio Lighting – Corona | Sachin Mahajan
Free Corona studio lighting to preview your dirty materials and not only. Enjoy it!
- Software used: 3ds Max 2011 | Corona 1.00.02
- Linear Workflow Gamma 2.2
- Resolution set 1000 X 1000 pixels.
- Three platform’s colours. White | Grey | Black.
- Three render presets. Low | Medium | Ultra.
- Three Corona lights Shape rectangle with HDR reflector included.
- One locked V-Ray physical camera.
How to use it.
- To select VW Studio’s colour just change the platform’s polygon ID.
Set ID: 1 White | Set ID: 2 Grey | Set ID: 3 Black
- To unlock the camera select both Camera& Target and then go to Command panel -> Hierarchy -> Link Info-> turn of x,y,z everywhere.
- Change contrast in VFB if required
- First of all it’s absolutely Free!
- Its design is fresh & sportive for comfortable feeling by using it on a daily basis.
- Easy check of dirt as it contains antithetic grouts from the lower to the upper part.
- Similar result using the three different shades of its platform. White | Grey | Black.
- Rotate VW Shader-Ball 180 degrees. Surprise! It’s double face with different logo 🙂