Corona Panorama Exporter
The script either takes a 360×180° jpg file or grabs the image directly from CoronaVfb and generates 3 or 4 files (depends on your settings). The Html file uses the awesome threejs library http://threejs.org/.
How to use:
– Choose a Name for your panorama
– Set an output path for your panorama files (you can use the browse button)
– Either pick a jpg file (Browse)
– .. or grab the current image from the CoronaVfb
– you can turn off the automatic rotation if you want it static
– you can also turn off the Corona Logo display (but why would you want to do that 😉 )
– now you can use it locally on your machine or upload all the files to your webspace. Paths are all relative, so it’s portable.