Fast Housing 2.1.2
Fast Housing generates an architectural structure through a custom procedural mesh object, you can change parameters and watch the results in real time. It’s an easy and intuitive way to create a house at a simple level, its versatility allows you to create your own style, usefull for the creation of urban backgrounds.
This script creates a FA_House object which works as any 3ds Max object: any deformer can be applied, renderable, can be converted to mesh etc …
– Base shape: facades B and D are controlled by angles
– Roof: break point, extensions, asymmetric options and more
– Roof windows
Other features and utilities:
– Optimize geometry option to reduce the number of polygons and vertices
– Autobackup: save automatically all parameter in a loadable external file
– Corner windows.
– Windows can be added horizontally or vertically
– Each part of the house has its own material ID making the texturing easier, some parts has a customizable material ID.
– Some parts includes their own UV mapping and UV tiling.
– Save/Load parameters in an external file.
– Multiply all distances at once, easy way to adapt the object to your scene units.
– Copy/Paste windows parameters.
– Save/Load your own templates