How to create precise splines in 3dsMax with Polyline Pro
Polyline Pro is an easy to use yet powerful and intuitive tool which provides a clear and efficient user interface to create splines precisely with measurements and angles in a manner similar to AutoCAD. The main purpose of Polyline Pro is to bring the spline drawing in 3dsMax at a higher level.
Now precision spline modeilng is easy and faster.
- draw splines in Orthographic, Polar, Arc and Freehand mode
- create points using Absolute or Relative coordinates
- use direct distance entry – point in desired direction and type the length and/or the angle to create a segment
- use guides and tooltips
- use short commands for quick access to almost all of the features
- use Object Snaps to mark certain points/lines and continue to draw in their projection or intersection
- draw spline using World Coordinate System or User Coordiante System
Use command line or dynamic input fields to enter coordinates and all other possible commands.
You can download Polyline Pro script from Miauu website.
Quick tips: How to create weld in 3ds Max