How to create weld in 3ds Max
Welder is a 3ds Max plugin designed to make the creation of welds quick and easy. You can see more information here.
- Select your master object. The one that you want to weld all your other objects to.
- With the master object selected, hold the “ctrl” key and select the objects you wish to weld to the master object.
- Choose your desired settings for the weld seem and hit intersecting welds.
- With the realtime settings/property adjustments feature you can create you weld and then fine tune its properties using the UI of Welder with instant feedback.
- You’ll see in the image there is now a concave and convex weld. In order to do that you just need to run either one of these functions which creates the weld and then loft this on the spline created by welder