AwesomeBump 4.0 is a free and open source program designed to generate normal, height, specular or ambient occlusion, roughness and metallic textures from a single image.
- convert from normal map to height map,
- convert from height map (bump map) to normal map,
- extract the bump from the arbitrary image,
- calculate ambient occlusion and specularity of image.
- perspective tranformation of the image,
- creating seamless texture (simple linear filter, random mode, or mirror filter),
- generate roughness and metallic textures (different types of surface analysis are available),
- real time tessellation is available,
- saving images to following formats: PNG, JPG,BMP,TGA
- edit one texture which contains different materials
- add some grunge to your map with grunge texture.
- mix two bumpmaps togheter with normal map mixer.
- and many others, see our videos on YouTube
You can download Awesome Bump 4.0 here